This interesting quiz is floating around facebook…this tickled me enough to share.
I did them each separately so they didn’t know each other’s answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
J:Are you getting your chores done?
A: I love you, too.
K: Get over here, fatso.
E: you love me!
2. What makes mom happy?
J: chocolate, coffee
3. What makes mom sad?
J: stuffed animals beating up other stuffed animlas
K: when we don’t give her any friends at bedtime
E: me getting hurt
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
J: being sarcastic when I say something stupid
A: say “let’s kick this pig”
K: by calling me fatso
E: by tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
J: I have no idea, that’s creepy
A: I have no idea
K: I don’t know
6. How old is your mom?
A: 37, soon to be 40
K: 38? Is it 38?
E: uh, 36?
7. How tall is your mom?
J: 5 feetl
A: 5 foot 2
K: 5 foot 2
E: very tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J: knit and play scrabble
A: play scrabble online
E: do this thing (points at spinning wheel) and knit
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
J: watches movies, sleeps
A: how would I know?
K: watches TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J: the first international chain of yarn shops
A: knitting the most socks ever
K: knitting, knitting and spinning
E: being on TV
11. What is your mom really good at?
K: knitting and spinning
12. What is your mom not very good at?
J: anything digital
A: video games
K: not knitting and spinning
E: being sad
13. What does your mom do for a job?
J: jack squat
A: she runs an online yarn thingamajigger
K: she knits and spins
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
A: cottage cheese
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
J: when she helps everyone–when others are feeling sick by sending over food
K: that she can knit and spin
E: when she hugs me and smooches me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
J: Mrs. Puff
A: Calvin’s mom
K: Sandy Cheeks
17. What do you and your mom do together?
J: we cook a lot
K: we like to play Phase 10
18. How are you and your mom the same?
J: We both have glasses
A: brown hair
K: we’ve got brown hair
E: we both got blue pajamas
19. How are you and your mom different?
J: I’m taller
A: One of us is 10
K: She’s got glasses and I don’t
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
J: Because she tells me all the time
A: she says it all the time
K: because she keeps saying it to me
E: because she’s my mom
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
J: I got nothin’ *blushes* That’s none of my business.
A: I have no idea
K: How he’s funny, and how he’s nice
E: that he works for (company)
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
J: Grand Lake, Colorado
A: Disney World
K: Walmart, well, no…the place you went and saw Nickel Creek play